Monday 4 March 2013

Donkey

The dark, long winter is coming to an end on this side of the planet. The days are longer again, and this morning light is pouring in into my living room.  In the early hours of the day i drove to the airport to pick up my sister. She just left New Zealand summer and entered European spring. With a bag full of amazing Manuka honey and a head full of stories. She stayed on a small island of the coast of Auckland where every one grows their own food, fishes for food and people still know how to catch and kill a rabbit. Inspiring. From this special place, some tomatoeplant seeds. Time to open up the balcony doors, dust of the pots and plant my seeds. And time to think about what's ahead of me. Wich creative seeds shall I plant? Which direction do I want to go? What do I want to harvest later this year? In a creative way, I mean. So while the computer is still down, lots of time to contemplate...

No comments:

Post a Comment